Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thankful Again :)



Despite the topsy-turvy emotions experienced the past years, I remain thankful to Him.

I am thankful for those have walked in and out of my life, for they have made me a better and stronger person, in ways they may not realise nor comprehend.

I am thankful for learning how to let go. Thankful too for the person who could have clung on, but had selflessly released the grip. I am loved, as are you. Much more than you'll ever realise. Thank you for praying. Keep praying - He definately has great plans for you. All in His time. :)

I am thankful for those who support and cover me with their pure undying love.

I am thankful even for the whiny ones. For they helped reflect my own weaknesses, and gain greater insight to strengths I never knew I possessed.

I am thankful to be able to witness the beauty of spiritual maturity of those close to me, and even those who are not close. My heart overflows with thankfulness and joy whenever I realise that it is purely by the grace of God that I am able to witness these precious lives transformed.
As is mine own transformation, in all my ways.

It is quite often recklessly quoted that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Subjugating reason that not all that appeals to the eyes, ears and emotions are true.

But there is beauty in God. For is it not God whom we behold?

Amen. :)

No comments: